Top 25 Previews
- 1. Atlanta Falcons (3-9) at Green Bay Packers (5-6-1)
- 2. Buffalo Bills (4-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9)
- 3. Cleveland Browns (4-8) at New England Patriots (9-3)
- 4. Detroit Lions (7-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-5)
- 5. Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-4)
- 6. Kansas City Chiefs (9-3) at Washington Redskins (3-9)
- 7. Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7)
- 8. Minnesota Vikings (3-8-1) at Baltimore Ravens (6-6)
- 9. Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7)
- 10. St. Louis Rams (5-7) at Arizona Cardinals (7-5)
- 11. Tennessee Titans (5-7) at Denver Broncos (10-2)
- 12. Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4)
- 13. New York Giants (5-7) at San Diego Chargers (5-7)
- 14. Carolina Panthers (9-3) at New Orleans Saints (9-3)
- 15. Dallas Cowboys (7-5) at Chicago Bears (6-6)
December 12 James, the reigning NBA MVP and finals MVP, is the overall leader with 609,336 votes, while Durant is second with 607,407 votes. FULL STORY
December 12 All three appeared in Wednesday night's 94-91 overtime win over Tulsa in Canton. Felix finished with five points, five rebounds and three assists in 19 minutes, Karasev added 16 points and three rebounds in 30 minutes and Sims had 12 points and nine rebounds in 24 minutes. FULL STORY
Picks To Click
College Football Overall 54%
NFL Overall 48%
See who on Lindy's team had the most accurate predictions for the Top 25 College Matchups. Our Top picks against the spread.
Exclusively From Lindy's - NFL Team Rosters -
Visit your favorite NFL team to see a full team roster.
Plus, up to date team-by-team transactions with Balzer's TTT
2013-2014 College Basketball Schedules
Each year, Lindy’s makes every effort to provide our readers with accurate college basketball schedules. All schedules are tentative and subject to change; be sure to contact the individual schools to confirm days and times.
Plus, out in early February – In The Dugout Red Sox.